Monday, January 31, 2011

Composite


Compostion:
I positioned the cats in a playful way that look like they're interacting with each other. the bed is in the center and your perspective is at the same level of the cats.
Concept:
I wanted create a scene that appeared to have multiple cats interacting with each other.
Method:
I set up my tripod and first took an image of the room without the cat, then set the camera on delay and took pictures of the cat going after a string i was manipulating. i did this to make sure lighting was correct in each image.
motivations:
I wanted to see what it would be like to have a couple Dallas'
interpretation:
classmates probably think i'm a crazy cat lady.
evaluation:
composite was believable.
extenison:
i could carry on this cat theme and position Dallas in numerous places around the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment