Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Untitled from Sarah hinton on Vimeo.



Composition:
I tried to capture scenes that were visually appealing and not too busy so your focus wasn't taken away from the subject, eg: rock fireplace, garage, empty road.
Concept:
I wanted to create a stop motion animation of a day on the sleds.
Motivation:
I knew I wanted to take advantage of the season since i have been limited to my bedroom in previous workshops due to the weather. the trip to torch was already planned so i decided to make a stop motion piece about snowmobiling, something i actually enjoy doing in this weather.
Method:
I set up my tripod and took stills of the subject putting on gear, then set up to the next scene and so on. for the images of the subject driving by i used my truck bed to get a higher angle. i pieces the images together in imovie and added music.
Interpretation:
stop motion of a day sledding.
Evaluation:
enjoyed the blur that i thought looked like a mistake and said it gave it an extra sense of motion
Extension:
i could create more stop motion of activities due to the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment